Sunday, October 10, 2010

soul searching is beautiful and you can not buy it...just try it...

To my new followers, I send you Warm Welcomes and many thanks!
It is a pleasure to have you and I look forward to communicating with you all!

Today is 10/10/2010. Although I am not a math person I like numbers and this seems significant. Google the date and see what you get …

My cousin says that if life has thrown lemons at you, this is the perfect day to gon’ and make that lemonade…feel me?
So What Can I do, on this supposed supernatural day? PLAN! That’s what!

I’m conducting an innerview with self. Asking some tuff questions and refusing wimpy answers… Holding self accountable…



What do I really want?


And how am I going to get it?


Where do I see my self in 5 years?


How will I achieve that?


What do I want for my family?


When am I really going to move to another state?


What about the JOB that I hate?



Ever just sat with your self and had a good talk?
or wrote out your feelings until your hands hurt?
Some times the mysteries of life can be revealed with a little SILENCE and a lot of SELF searching….
That is what 10/10/2010 means for me ….A day of personal reflection and inner searching…

Now is today just another day? You be the judge …I have already decided it is not. No day is just any other day in my book. It’s all about what we do with those 24 hours …It’s up to us….

I remember a wise saying I learned a while back ….take this and run ….
“IF IT’S GOING TO BE …THEN IT’S UP TO ME!”

                                    so....

Let’s see what we can change in our lives in the next 90 days …..
You can change NOTHING INTO SUMTHANG!!!!

Here is an excerpt that got me thinking …..
“The vibrations of 10-10-2010 are all about conversion, changing from one form into another. A time where miracles come to life and breathe deeply of the broken dreams and lost hopes of so many with golden hearts. Conversion is defined as an event that results in a transformation, a change in the units or form of an expression: (like conversion from Fahrenheit to Centigrade) the act of changing from one use or purpose to another. A change in which one adopts a new faith, or belief. As a total unit numerical #10 has the same vibrational word energy as the words; crown, man, arise, shine vitality, and conversion point"
The vibration of this paramount day and year of 10-10-2010conversion asks you how do you spend your time energy, money, and light. Do you spend too much time and energy in worrying or waiting for a sign from the universe?” read more


Peace and love....Monday is on her way ...rest up and get ready for the week ahead!
Look in da mirror and make dat change !

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! Deep.. and I love those questions..food for thought really.

    http://www.tinukewilson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! Thought provoking, essential questions... I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments !!!