Friday, November 18, 2011

the Acrylic Sweater Poem...FOUND IT ! Share

I fell in love with this when I heard it on the radio many moons ago...I was boy crazed then...It was the early, early 90's..Or was it the late 80's? ....Hmmm?
I remember hearing it on a the radio a few times and wondering why I loved it so much ....Little did I know that I'd grow up to be an avid knitter who knits with all fibers, including acrylic....Isnt it ironic? I thought about the song from time to time..That catchy little tune and the quirky message ....But of course I had no Google, no YouTube, no internet back then to search for it ....

Today I do ...

...So I'm sharing ...Please enjoy this vid and the cutesy -sing -songy poem...
It's too cute , I had to share ....
From one boy crazed knitter to the next....one love ...
oh, and I don't think acrylic yarn is ALL that bad yah know!
 I buy it , I use it , I wear it  !!!! It's great for yarn bombing, baby clothes and other crafting fancies...I'M NO YARN SNOB (though I LOVE quality wool and natural fibers best) !!!




peace and love...

1 comment:

I heart comments !!!