Friday, January 13, 2012

Have a blessed New Year ! 20!2 !!!

Hi All !
Happy 2012 to you and yours ! I pray your year is off to a great start ! I'm always happy to get a clean slate and look forward to realigning my self with my ambitions and goals every New Year. 2012 is going to be awesome and I look forward to my personal and artistic growth. Cheers to all who has survived 2011 ! Let's us move on to bigger and better now !
I am changing my blog around again. I am changing a lot around in my life so naturally the blog changes too.
I have moved and am still hard at work on my personal , family and career goals. A lot of things that were important only a year ago aren't so important now. I have started crafting more and doing make-up less. Now please don't get me wrong, I still love the art of make-up and my kit is still chock full of goodies but I've slowly transitioned. I am in a different place and my passions have shifted and some re-emerged. I'm just flowing with it. I am considering doing Bridal Make-up as a side gig, but we'll see what happens.
She Does Make is my story of creating something out of nothing and re birthing myself ...

I will still do the occasional blog inner-view but not just on make-up artists. I have grown fond of a few creative folks online and will certainly showcase them on my blog as well. Stay tuned. I am working on adding a place on this blog where you can see items I have available for trade/ barter. I have become quite interested in trading and bartering with other crafty, creative folks so this is where I will show case what I have to barter. .
In the spring I look forward to the birth of my Etsy shop. I'm preparing for that and learning the ins and outs of Etsy while researching other markets to sell my line of  knit and hand crafted goodies. I'll keep you posted.

My blog goal is to actually blog !!! So plan to see more of me in 2012 !
Have a great week end !
Happy twenty-twelve !

let's get it !

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments !!!