Friday, May 7, 2010

Beauty is in the Belly ...

Tomorrow I'll be talking at a mother and daughter tea event..I super excited that I was chosen. I feel honored to stand before my sisters and speak. I am nervous too , but I really want to prove to my self that I can do ANYTHING I focus on.... So wish me luck !
The topic of my discussion will be "inner beauty" . I feel this topic is important to touch on. It is easy to forget that real beauty comes from inside when one can just hop on over to Sephora and buy a few things that make us sparkle. But genuine, timeless beauty does not come from a bottle ...It is inside each and every one of us !!!! I just want to share that beautiful reminder to all the moms and dawtas in my presence tomorrow...
I will also be entering names of the mom in attendance into a drawing for an hour of beauty with me !!!!

This will be fun ! and I still don't know what to wear or the make-up I'll use ...But It will all come together...
I just need to show up , the beautiful make-up fairies will do the rest ...

So tonight I leave you with a touch of beauty :

The late, great and beautiful Audrey Hepburn read these words by Sam Lavenson often:

'For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.



For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.


For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.


For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day.


For poise, walk with the knowledge you'll never walk alone.


People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; Never throw out anybody.


Remember, If you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm.


As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.'


peace and luv beautiful !

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments !!!